Hiring a Sr. Software Engineer in Midvale, UT
Do you want to elevate your career? Tired of maintaining old code on a dinosaur platform? If so, take a look at this.
Our client, a pioneer in customer interaction and contact center software, is looking for a Sr Software Engineer. They build a multi-tenant “realtime” cloud solution with 10’s of thousands of concurrent connections…and are growing rapidly. As the market leader in this space, our client is constantly looking for top software engineering talent to challenge and to bring their innovative ideas into an environment that thrives on creativity and tackling large technical hurdles.
In this role, you will design, develop, test and maintain the client’s software platform. Key responsibilities include all tiers of the client’s technology, including, but not limited to, design and development of products and features, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.
Things you’ll do:
- Work on an agile team to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, Flex/ActionScript, C++.
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Expertly designs, specs, schedules and provides high quality implementation of multiple features.
- Critical to success of multiple product features.
- Manage time effectively working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Drive progress of team(s) and projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Works with product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Lead or mentor other developers as needed.
- Acts as a technical champion for customers.
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
Successful Candidates Will Have The Following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience in the following software languages: C#, C++.
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Experience with developing window services, window clients and multi-threaded software.
- Experience with TCP/IP Socket communication
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Experience(s) as a technical or team lead or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Working knowledge of design patterns or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of object oriented software design.
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Experience with WCF, Flex/ActionScript, Delphi, Java experience with ASP.NET or equivalent
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with automation/testing tools
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile development processes
- Experience with telelcommunications/telephony
Please send resume to email@example.com