Hiring a Front End Engineer in Salt Lake City
Our client is hiring for a Front-end Engineer. The role will execute and deploy HTML/CSS/JS for the company website, e-Commerce platform and email campaigns. Ability to maintain consistently high standards of code quality and usability, while meeting industry best practices is critical.
- Collaborate in a fast-paced environment to rapidly iterate and prototype digital products.
- Testing and troubleshooting HTML across multi-platform browsers and email clients
- Produce and execute creative/content for e-Commerce website and email materials
- Optimize web graphics to ensure maximum download speed while maintaining high visual quality
- Must understand the creativity needed in both coding and design, and how it can be used to further enhance the user’s experience.
- Coding skill set should allow completion of projects quickly and efficiently, while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- Extremely proficient in cross-platform, cross-browser issues, HTML problem solving, and have a good working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Investigate front-end website bugs and implement HTML/CSS fixes
- Follow brand standards and web style guides to ensure brand maintains their unique visual identity
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
- 2+ years frontend design/development experience
- Proficient with:
- HTML5, CCS3, JS and jQuery
- CSS Pre-processor(Sass,Less)
- Understanding of CSS grid framework such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Responsive email templates
- Understanding of email testing tools (Litmus, Emailonacid, etc.)
- Git, SourceTree, Stash
- Experience with email campaigns and Email service providers
- Experience with web graphic optimization techniques
- Ability to multi-task meet deadlines in fast pace environment
- Work well in a close team environment
- Must have a strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of web experience and working on site design and coding
- Team player; works well in collaborative projects environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast paced environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and keep track of details
Please send resume to email@example.com