Hiring a Java Developer lll in Salt Lake City, UT
Our client, a world leader in client and employee recognition services and programs, is looking for a Java Developer III.
With years of business success behind them, our client is poised for continued growth and advancement and is looking for the best of the best to help them attain it. Their success can be attributed to their belief in putting life back into the workplace through individual empowerment, their entrepreneurial culture and their values.
So if you have the drive to be the best, as well as work for the best, plus want to work with the latest technologies, amazing people and get a competitive compensation package with fantastic benefits while doing so, we need to talk
- Design, develop, and implement web-based, client based, or server based Java application to support business requirements.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Requirements analysis, write code to match the requirements and then write unit tests to cover written code.
- Review other developer’s code.
- Manage a group of software developers/engineers.
- Requires B.S. in Computer Science or related area, PLUS 5 years of experience with software development, or, alternatively, M.S. degree in Computer Science or related area.
- Understanding of Java, its extended frameworks and object oriented programming.
- Familiarity with Java development in a web environment using a variety of associated frameworks (Struts, JSF (Seam/IceFaces), Spring MVC).
- Knowledge of software design patterns and databases. Knowledge of JSP/Servlet, HTML, SML, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Tomcat, JBoss, CVS, Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Ability to review and analyze code
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org