Hiring a Jr. Java Developer in Austin, TX
Our cutting edge client is a global mobile payments leader with a patent for their secure mobile wallet that they built on cloud based technology. They help nearly 2 billion people around the world, who carry mobile phones but do not have bank accounts, with a platform that provides alternative services at low affordable fees. If you are a Jr. Java Developer then apply here and be part of the mission. See additional details below and apply!Are you up for the challenge??
Complex problems you will work on and solve:
- Working as a team in agile estimating and planning sessions
- Perform automated testing that is essential to the mission of producing quality software
- Pair program on difficult problems and help mentor others
- Whiteboard sessions and on floor discussions of how to solve complex problems in an interoperable environment
- Participate in informal, just-in-time architectural discussions
- Design and develop new features that will support the product roadmap
- Release a new working feature every sprint to be reviewed in the customer feedback loop
- Participate in regular sprint retrospectives to discover new ways to improve
- Participate in the FUN club to help develop or plan our company socials
You are a software craftsman/craftswoman who brings:
- 3 yrs experience as a software developer using Java and Spring for a PaaS/SaaS environment
- Develop quality code with the big picture of the team, the system, and the business in mind.
- Expertise with the message broker design pattern, transaction integrity and transaction recovery.
- Accomplish System Integrity, Security and Compliance: PCI, SAS70, ISO, SOX etc on all platforms
- Architect minded developer who loves coding at the core
- Continues to learn and stretch boundaries with scalability, security and availability in mind.
- A believer in knowledge sharing and mentoring junior developers; “We” not “Me”
- Understands that when a single team member is blocked, the entire team suffers.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org