Hiring a Principal Software Engineer C# .NET in Midvale, UT
Our client, a pioneer in customer interaction and contact center software, is looking for a Principal Software Engineer.
Are you stuck maintaining old code on a dinosaur platform? Our client is a global leader in cloud technologies, and is pioneering the way businesses interact with their customers and blazing the trail for contact center software. They build a multi-tenant, realtime cloud solution with tens of thousands of concurrent connections and growing rapidly. As the market leader in this space, they are constantly looking for top software engineering talent to challenge them and to bring their innovative ideas into an environment that thrives on creativity and tackling large technical hurdles. Do you have what it takes?
As a Principle Software Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Technical leader of an agile team to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Expertly designs, specs, schedules and provides high quality implementation of multiple features.
- Critical to success of multiple product features.
- Manage time effectively working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Drive progress of team(s) and projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Works with product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Lead team(s) or mentor other developers as needed.
- Acts as a technical champion for customers.
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed.
To land this gig you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 10+ years experience in software development
- Experience in the following software languages: C#
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Experience with developing window services, window clients and multi-threaded software.
- Experience with TCP/IP Socket communication
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Experience(s) as a technical or team lead or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of unit testing, user stories or use cases, design patterns or equivalent experience, and object oriented software design.
- Desire to be a team player and work in a fast-paced environment