Hiring a Sr. Network Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
Our client, a pioneer in communication technology for the deaf and hard of hearing, is looking for a Sr. Network Engineer. If you’re a best in class network engineer seeking to work with a best in class organization, if you’re seeking to work with a company that invests heavily in the latest and greatest technology, if you want the chance to prove your potential and excel your career into overdrive, if you’re looking for a mission rather than just another job, then we need to talk with you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Architect, install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair enterprise-class network equipment, circuits, systems and applications.
· Recommend alterations and upgrades to systems, services and applications to improve the quality and supportability of the network systems and products.
· Fully document network related infrastructure
· Work closely with the engineering teams to support customer-facing telephony and video applications and services.
· Assist with other IT projects as needed
· Serve on call duties to support the network for one week approximately every five weeks
· Occasional travel for network installations and repair
Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience:
· 2 years + real world experience managing Cisco Routers, Switches, and Firewalls in a production environment.
Preferred But Not Required:
· Applicants with Cisco certifications
· Cisco NX-OS experience
· F5 GTM or LTM experience
· SIP, BGP, EIGRP, protocol experience
· SDDC experience with VMWare NSX or Cisco ACI
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
· Must have the ability to prepare clear documentation, presentations, and design diagrams
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Keen attention to detail
· Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org