Hiring a Telecommunications Engineer – C2H in Draper, UT
Our client is looking for a Telecommunications Engineer. This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
• Provide product support for all telecommunication services for Interactive Intelligence (ININ) PBX product’s including Dialer, IVR, and recording server.
• Maintain contact center solutions for business, including Voice Response applications and Interaction Client-based custom agent desktop software
• Collaborate with business partners, and other technical staff to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options
• Monitor daily levels of work orders and trouble tickets • Monitors T1/PRI/SIP lines to assure external connectivity, services and proper call routing.
• Provide regular status updates on projects, including progress updates and identification of technical risks and issues associated with them
• Performs routine call flow moves/adds/changes including documentation
• Provide technical guidance, and training to business users
· 2+ years of practical, hands-on experience in maintaining large (250 agents and up), multi-site complex contact center implementations
· Experience supporting Call Center technology is a must! Dialer, ACD, Call recording, Wallboards
· Telecom experience with carriers; PRI/OC3/12/48 etc. Configuring trunk groups, troubleshooting line cards and similar work
· Interactive Intelligence CIC 4.0+ or equivalent call center pbx (Avaya Aura or similar)
· Proven experience with support of contact center solutions and knowledge of best practices
· Production level experience with VoIP – Ideally Carrier SIP, QoS
Nice to Haves:
· Hands on experience with analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with Windows computing, application, and networking issues
· Experience training users on systems and solutions
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as information systems, engineering or related field
· Knowledge of relational databases concepts and medium level experience in using databases
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org