Principle Software Security Architect Java, C#, C++ in Midvale, UT
Our client, a pioneer in customer interaction and contact center software, is looking for a Principal Software Engineer (Security).
The Principal Software Engineer for Security designs, develops, tests and maintains the client’s software platform with a focus on the security requirements and deliverables. We are looking for a skilled Security architect to lead the design, implementation and production delivery of security architecture for all tiers of the client’s set of services.
This Is What You’ll Get To Do:
- Lead the architectural definition and implementation of a common authentication and authorization solution
- Be a technical leader to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: Java, C#, ASP .NET, C++
- Contribute to all levels of architecture
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Maintain technical documentation
- Deliver high-quality software on time
- Work with product management for the successful completion of a project
- Lead team(s) or mentor other developers as needed
- Acts as a technical champion for customers
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed
Successful Candidates Will Have The Following:
- Deep understanding and skills in Federated Identity architectures, standards, protocols, and best practices. Inside and out: SAML, Oauth 2, Identity Access and Management (IAM), and hands-on experience with frameworks that implement these standards.
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Experience designing and implementing security architectures for existing and new systems
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions
- 12+ years experience in software development
- Security monitoring and auditing design; preferably in cloud environments (I.e. Multi-tenant, AWS IAM, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
- Security Development Lifecycle experience
- Experience(s) as a technical or team lead or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of agile engineering best practices
- Expertise in a Linux and Windows environment; deep expertise in at least one major programming language/platform (Java, .NET, Node.JS, etc.)
- Experience delivering SOA based products into private and/or public Cloud(s)
- Experience with certificate management technologies
- Understanding of networking concepts/infrastructure: firewalls, OSI, switches/routers/gateways, subnets, AWS VPC, etc.
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with telecommunications/telephony
- Experience with call centers
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org