Hiring a Application Developer in Dallas, TX
Our client is looking for a JEE developer to enhance and support an application that supports the Banking Supervision business line.
- Formulates concepts and develops solutions using defined user requirements. Works with the customer to clarify and further define requirements, as necessary.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents new systems or enhancements to new or existing systems of moderate complexity and scope, working with common applications designs and specifications, utilizing industry and System standard procedures, products and methodologies.
- Executes performance and stress testing
- Adapts frameworks and best practices established for the project or unit, or by the System or industry.
- May perform other duties as assigned by management or as required by the position.
- Three to four years of proven application development experience that includes creating distributed applications through analysis of specific business requirements.
- Three to four years of Java and JEE programming experience.
- One year of Ajax experience.
- Two years of Spring Framework experience.
- Two years of experience developing EJBs.
- Two years of experience developing JSPs.
- Understanding and demonstrated use of object-oriented design principles.
- Understanding and demonstrated use of JEE patterns and frameworks.
- Experience with web model view controller (MVC) frameworks (i.e. Struts, Spring MVC, etc.).
- Three years of experience with the Rational Application Developer (RAD) or Eclipse tool.
- Experience working with Application server (i.e. WebSphere, Weblogic, JBOSS)
- Two years of experience working with relational database (MS-SQL Server, Oracle, etc) and concepts.
- Two years of experience applying the Unified Modeling Language (UML) standard using a modeling or diagram tool (i.e. Rational Rose, Visio, etc).
- Practical experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) tool (i.e. Subversion, Clear Case, etc.).
- Experience with performance engineering.
- Experience with developer testing practices (i.e. JUnit, Mockito, etc) and understands the differences between unit, functional, and system tests.
- Experience with the Unified Process (UP) or agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with and is willing to initiate sharing knowledge with others.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Ability to quickly learn and practically apply new concepts or principles which can be confirmed by experience.
- Experience supporting a production application.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Experience with JPA a plus.
- Experience with jQuery, jQueryUI a plus.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Java certification is a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org