Hiring a Audit Senior/Tax Staff in Salt Lake City, UT
Our client is the largest locally owned public accounting firm in the Intermountain Region and is growing! They are seeking audit seniors to join their Salt Lake City team. Over the past several years, they have experienced significant growth while serving leading clients in the SaaS, technology, private equity, manufacturing, distribution, and not-for-profit sectors. They are an accounting firm with a soul!
- Move up in an environment that promotes people when they are ready and focuses on delivering great experiences to our professionals and the clients that we serve.
- Work with some of the best companies and organizations in the Intermountain West.
- Ensure great communication between our impressive team and the exceptional clients that we serve.
- Implement new ideas and processes that improve the client experience.
- Be a part of something bigger!
- Leverage technology to learn and share knowledge with team members and enhance our overall service.
- Participate in a structured educational curriculum that will help you become stronger.
- Thrive in a great culture that focuses on serving others and appreciating each person’s unique strengths.
- Two to four years of recent audit or tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Master’s degree in accounting from an accredited college or university (GPA of 3.5 or higher).
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exam in Utah.
- Knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures.
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and to provide services while possessing strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org