Hiring a Build Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
The Build Engineer will work closely with the development organization and the production support teams to ensure the software build and deployment process works effectively and efficiently. This role will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting the applications, processes and systems used in our SDLC. This includes development, testing and build environments, deployment systems and other tools leveraged by our IT organization.
- Embrace the DevOps culture to automate processes, continuously improve them, and foster trust and togetherness between developers, operations, and quality assurance.
- Manage, and improve build and release processes.
- Craft deployment pipelines, tools, and systems to support continuous delivery.
- Provide system administration for development and test environments.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations to development teams with regard to systems and deployment issues.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with the inner workings of Maven
- Strong experience with Jenkins, Git, Subversion, Atlassian stack
- Continuous delivery environment experience
- BS Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years general IT work experience.
- 2-3 years experience supporting Linux based environments.
- Experience working in a development role preferred.
- Nice to have: Python, Bash and other scripting languages.
- Strong technical aptitude with a demonstrated ability to learn and adapt based on needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org