Hiring a Business Intelligence Developer in Dallas TX
Contributes to the development of Business Intelligence (BI) presentation systems of moderate complexity to provide the necessary tools for a business user to discover information in their data. Works under general direction and a clear framework of accountability with substantial autonomy.
As a SSRS Report Developer you will work as a part of the Software organization with developers, business users, DBAs, and IT team members on the following:
· Develop reports through Reporting Services (SSRS) from a variety of data sources including Analysis Services Cubes and relational databases.
· Develops the user interface for the presentation of information through HTML/ASPX.
· Works with the Data Architect to implement the required data presentation in the specified data store.
· Develop solutions using SSRS and other BI tools as the need arises.
· Prepare and review requirements, functional specifications, technical designs and implementation documentation.
· Creates and delivers end-user training and documentation and provides second-line support to users who develop reports on behalf of their departmental colleagues.
· Keeps abreast of the BI tool market so as to be able to ensure a good fit between the BI application environment and business requirements.
· Contributes to BI development standards for the project.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Extensive experience in SQL and MS SQL Server 2008/2012 SSIS/ETL, or in SSRS report design and implementation.
· Strong skills in SQL query development.
· Excellent systems analysis, organizational, problem solving, troubleshooting, time management, oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated experience in working within a multi-disciplinary team in a fast paced, technically challenging environment.
· Strong understanding of multi-tiered architecture and web-based applications.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills a must.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
· Knowledge of ASP.NET application development.
· Experience developing software in an Agile development environment.
· Experience with SSAS a plus
· Experience with dashboards, guided analytics, or self-defined presentation of data.
· Experience with ad-hoc reporting design and tools.
· Demonstrated history of staying current in field of expertise.
WORK HOURS & CONDITIONS:
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
On call support and overtime as required by work schedules or management.
Please send resume to email@example.com