Hiring a Client Account Manager in Murray, UT
Parallel HR Solutions, Inc. is a National recruiting firm seeking career-oriented, intelligent candidates with strong interpersonal skills to identify new business in the Salt Lake City and Western U.S. Regional market. Our Client Account Manager will partner with hiring managers to drive full lifecycle recruiting for contract and permanent positions.
Client Account Manager
- Partner with hiring managers to provide top notch talent in the local market.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Managers to see candidates through the full recruiting life cycle
- Source, connect with and engage new clients in the SLC area and Western US Region to secure direct hire and contract staffing professional services job opportunities
- Partner with our internal team Recruiting Managers to fine tune client’s job requirements and candidate sourcing/submittal strategies
- Identify client decision makers through cold calling and client visits to open new business opportunities
- Manage partnership pricing, negotiations, and interview processes
- Showcase Parallel HR Solutions’ value proposition in all potential client interactions
- Participate in networking events and forums for knowledge acquisition and business development
- Collaborate with the entire Parallel HR Solutions’ sales team to create presentations, sales propositions and improve marketing materials
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position should:
- 2+ years’ experience building and maintaining client relationships in a highly competitive market
- Staffing or recruiting experience is strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
Candidates will receive a competitive base salary, commission and a benefits plan including bi-weekly massages, Friday morning breakfasts and quarterly Team outings.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org