Hiring a Data Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
Our client, a rapidly growing and innovative firm specializing in marketing systems, marketing governance, channel operations, data mining and management, and measurement and analysis to enterprise customers is seeking a Data Analyst to support its clients in the process of targeting customers through data mining and analysis. This role involves translating client-stated business objectives into structured queries from enterprise data warehouses, formatting the data based on requirements for channel implementation and providing key reporting and analysis based on such data. This role requires an in-depth understanding of SQL and relational databases.
- Work with the customer to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber audience, program frequency, degree of personalization and overall creative approach.
- Keen ability to provide solutions to business problems
- Develop and execute SQL components.
- Manage client data, import and segmentation using a combination of email service provider tools and database queries.
- Perform general analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with other team members to provide best practice recommendations to the customer.
- Instill confidence through maturity, expertise and impeccable communications (both written and oral) with clients.
- Direct experience with SQL and relational databases
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and customer schedules with minimal oversight
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions
- 4-year college degree preferred
- TeraData, ExactTarget, and Salesforce experience is a plus
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills
Please send resume to email@example.com