Hiring a Director of Talent Acquisition in Salt Lake City, UT
Parallel HR Solutions was founded in 2005 as a full service national information technology (IT) and financial staffing company with headquarters in Salt Lake City and Nasik, India. We have significant recruiting resources as well as an extensive database of candidates across the United States. Being committed to comprehensive staffing and permanent talent acquisition solutions customized to meet our client’s needs while providing the best customer service in the industry, is what gives Parallel HR an edge in the marketplace.
Parallel HR Solutions is seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition for our Murray, Utah location. This successful candidate will manage a small team of recruiters and will also be an individual contributor.
- Manage and mentor an initial team of 10-15 recruiters. Each recruiter is supervised by a Team Lead who will report to this person.
- Conduct annual reviews and assessments of your team
- Full life cycle recruiting to fill our client’s most pressing needs
- Assist in hiring, building and training your team of recruiters – looking to hire 2 technical recruiters for your team within 6-months
- Collaborate with SVP, People and Business Operations – and three other recruiting managers – on Company-wide recruiting operations to improve and build upon our scalable full life cycle recruiting processes
- Partner with sales to validate new jobs and to work with clients as needed – to bring in new business but also to gather position requirements
- At least 3-years managing and mentoring a team of recruiters – up to a team of 10.
- At least 7+ years as a producing recruiter sourcing and placing information technology candidates
- Must have experience in information technology (IT) permanent placement.
- Contract IT staffing is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and expertise using Boolean Search strings
- Passion for data integrity and team reporting within an applicant tracking system – Bullhorn experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
Candidates will receive a competitive base salary, individual and team commission override, benefits package including comprehensive Medical Insurance and Vacation. Additional perks include Friday office massages, monthly team outings, morning breakfast and more.