Hiring a EDI Developer in South Jordan, UT
Our client, a leading manufacturer of light building products for residential, commercial and institutional construction and remodeling, is looking for a results-oriented EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Developer with strong development skills to maintain, enhance, design, and develop custom enterprise EDI applications. We need a developer that can code well that we can also rely on for the visual presentation of application design. An understanding of EDI standards (including X12, EDIFACT, ODETTE, etc.) is preferred. In addition, this position requires some development and support for e-Commerce applications.
• New Setups/Onboarding
• EDI Production Support
• EDI Data Flows, Transformation
• EDI Process Streamlining
• Works with Project Management team and EDI Specialists to ensure mapped EDI Data is correctly integrated with applications systems/business system
• Develop, and maintain existing e-Commerce web applications
• Utilize both waterfall and agile development models (including the preparation and execution of system test plans)
• BS / BA Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience (SQL Programmer, Database Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer)
• 3+ years of experience with EDI standards and software
• Working knowledge of EDI ANSI X12 transaction types (including: 210, 810, 850, 855, 856, 940, 945, etc.)
• Experience developing EDI specifications, monitoring transmission reports, and process streamlining and control.
• Experience with various types of EDI software
• Experience with transformation and data transport mechanism such as VAN, AS2, etc.
• Proficient with C#, .NET 3.5+, XML.
• SQL – advanced query, stored procedures, DTS, SSRS.
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-driven team player with ability to work independently and multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven record in estimating and meeting projected deadlines
• Thorough understanding of both waterfall and agile development models with recent use
Other Skills of Interest:
• Microsoft Dynamics interoperability is a plus (eConnect, etc.)
• Previous e-Commerce experience
• Warehouse/Distribution, Supply Chain and/or Transportation industry experience is a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com