Hiring a EDI Manager in Wixom, MI
Our client, a leading manufacturer of light building products for residential, commercial and institutional construction and remodeling, is looking for a EDI Manager.
Innovation is their cornerstone. As a leader in the building materials industry, their history of innovation stretches back half a century and today, they are recognized as a premier provider of innovative interior and exterior building products
In order to do this, they inspire each other every day by pushing the limits of what’s possible. Whether in engineering or marketing; manufacturing or sales—or one of the many other fields that contribute to their success—you will be inspired by innovative people in a challenging yet fun environment.
So if you have the drive to be the best as well as work for the best, plus want to work with amazing technologies, make a difference in people’s lives, get a competitive compensation package with fantastic benefits and really enjoy going to work, we need to talk.
EDI Operations Management
- Monitor daily communication and translation functions to ensure accurate and successful transfer of documents
- Customer EDI map development, testing & implementation
- Governance of all supplier and label specifications
- Partner with the functional groups within the organization to communicate and clarify business needs
- Assess near-term needs utilizing structured interview processes to establish business priorities
- Gather requirement for requests and open issues
- Work with the business and IT management team to set priorities across multiple concurrent projects
- Provide regular project updates to supervisor and management
- Self-direct long-term assignments
- Remain current with new EDI technology and standards through training, user groups, etc.
- Build integrated relationships with Customers and Trading Partners
- Conceptualize and plan potential solutions to improve EDI environment
- Actively seek ways to apply technology to business processes by researching and providing information on trends and competitors practices
- Provide strategic consultancy support to customers in defining or designing processes based on their requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 – 10 years of progressive experience in a large EDI environment with specific knowledge of large-scale project management
- Expertise with X12 standards and corresponding formats
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Strategic business understanding and vision
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical execution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Other Skills of Interest:
- Experience with Dynamics GP, Tie Commerce is a plus
- Manufacturing background is a plus
- Knowledge of EDI processing with Home Depot, Lowes, Menards (Big Box)is a plus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org