Hiring a EDW Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
Our client, a world leader in client and employee recognition services and programs, is looking for a EDW Engineer.
With years of business success behind them, our client is poised for continued growth and advancement and is looking for the best of the best to help them attain it…all while putting life back into the workplace through individual empowerment, entrepreneurial culture and values.
Whether in engineering or marketing; manufacturing or sales—or one of the many other fields that contribute to their success—you will be inspired by innovative people in a challenging yet fun environment.
So if you have the drive to be the best as well as work for the best, plus want to work with amazing technologies, make a difference in people’s lives, get a competitive compensation package with fantastic benefits and really enjoy going to work, we need to talk.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Create and maintain Extract, Transform and Load processes for the enterprise data warehouse using cutting edge technology
- Develop and implement data auditing strategies and processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Translate user requirements for reporting and analysis into data warehouse deliverables
- Work with business owners to implement business intelligence solutions
- Support operation and expansion of data warehouse and reporting environment using Kimball Methodologies
- Participate in ETL metadata management
- Monitor performance and reliability of ETL processes
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with enterprise scale DBMS
- Experience with enterprise scale ETL Tools
- Experience with enterprise scale Business Intelligence Reporting Tools
- Deep knowledge of Kimball Methodologies
- Must be very self-motivated
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail
- Must want to work with and contribute to an awesome team
- Experience with Columnar, MPP Analytical Databases (Actian Matrix)
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience with Data Vault
- Experience with Oracle 11g
- Experience with Business Objects Data Services 4.2
Right Candidate will develop/refine skills in:
- Oracle 11g
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Business Objects Data Services 4.2
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Design using Kimball Methodologies
- Type 1, 2 and 6 slowly changing dimensions
- Converting business performance measurement needs into technical solutions
- Analytical and root cause analysis skills to provide consistent data integrity
- Data modeling, data mapping, data integration and extraction.
Please send resume to email@example.com