Hiring an EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst in New York, NY
The EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst is responsible for in-depth knowledge of assigned Epic System software. He/she conducts regular day-to-day communication, reviews the software, demonstrates a deeper understanding of business operations, and works with Epic, the Project Team(s), HSS Business Representatives/Subject Matter Experts, and end users to tailor the system to fit the organization’s needs. The EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst routinely performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software; is responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
The EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst is expected to use critical thinking skills and work independently to provide system solutions to meet business needs.
- Work with Application Managers/Sr. Director/etc. and the entire Project Team, to collect, analyze and document business operations and workflow.
- Work with other application implementation teams to identify ways the applications support workflows and configure EpicCare Ambulatory accordingly.
- Develop knowledge and functional understanding of system integration. EpicCare Ambulatory integrates with a variety of systems, including scheduling, lab, radiology, billing, and inpatient.
- Coordinate and communicate with all other ambulatory personnel, including managers, and representatives from nursing, medical records, and other business entities.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner with accurate documentation.
- Collaborate effectively with Epic, using appropriate tools.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues to achieve the completion of tasks.
- Troubleshoot problems and address questions from users, and provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Review and test changes, enhancements, and each new release as assigned.
- Create, review, and update test scripts to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
- Analyze and validate data conversion.
- Support the training team by keeping trainers abreast of new functionality and system changes.
- Communicate effectively across all impacted teams associated with task assignments.
- Analyze new functionality in new releases to identify impact.
- Develop an understanding of interface requirements and testing.
- Provide assigned on-site support during go-lives and system upgrades.
- Assist with all quality assurance processes, including change management and testing efforts.
- Actively participate and contribute in meetings as assigned.
- Participate in disaster recovery measures and creation of downtime procedures.
- Create Workbench reports, as necessary.
- EpicCare Ambulatory certification (NVT)
- Familiarity with physician and surgeon practice workflows
- Experience in an ambulatory environment
- Effective oral, written communication and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong desktop tool usage including Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented , problem solver
- Relevant experience and BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- Clinical degree preferred
- EMR/RC Implementation and/or support experience
Please send resume to email@example.com