Hiring a Front End Web Developer in New York, NY
Our client is the largest residential real estate firm in New York City, and is looking for Front-End Developer with the ability to produce intuitive UI designs for multiple devices using prototyping tools. This person must have strong communication and collaboration skills and be able to take approved prototypes and turn them into working responsive HTML and CSS.
Role: The Front-End Developer designs, prototypes and develops user interfaces, working from written specifications and pre-established guidelines. The developer also maintains clear documentation of standards patterns and practices. Developer must have experience in the full life cycle of web application development using agile methodologies and tools.
Bachelor degree in computer science or related field from an accredited university or technical institute preferred; may consider candidates without a degree given applicable work experience.
- Strong HTML, CSS
- The ability to produce intuitive UI designs for multiple devices with prototyping tools. Must have strong communication and collaboration skills and be able to take approved prototypes and turn them into working responsive HTML and CSS.
- LESS CSS
- HTML5, Bootstrap and or other responsive UI frameworks
- Strong sense of design and creativity
Nice to haves:
- Single Page Applications (SPA) experience
- Exposure to web frameworks such as ASP.NET Web API, MVC w/ C#.
- Angular.js or other front end MVC framworks
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org