Hiring a Integration Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
Our cutting edge client is a leader in the E-Commerce world and puts an emphasis on hiring passionate engineers and surrounding them with all of the tools and resources needed to be successful including engagement with regular hackathons and engineering meet-ups. If you are a highly skilled Java developer interested in working on critical enterprise and web applications, and/or infrastructure – then we need to hear from you.
The Integration Engineer will support the application software within multiple environments built around the Weblogic Server. The individual should be well versed in all areas of application support. Will thrive on change but focus on the operational stability of the supported platforms.
- Design, implement and tune Weblogic JMS for mission critical and highly available environment
- Configure and support Oracle Weblogic environments for several applications
- Automate routine JMS/Weblogic administration tasks with WLST scripting
- Provide 24/7 production support primarily on UNIX platforms with Oracle 11g OLTP RAC database and WebLogic application server
- Evaluate new versions and patch sets for Weblogic
- Deploy various WAR, JAR, EAR and J2EE applications on managed servers in clustered environment using Console or auto deployment scripts
- Responsible for configuring Domains, Admin servers, Managed Servers, JDBC Data sources and Foreign JMS Servers
- Configure JNDI as repository for EJB Home stubs, JDBC data source, JMS connection factories, queues and topics
- Support development and QA teams by maintaining test environments and configuring application servers based on development specifications
- Consult IT project management, product management, development, and engineering teams to discuss capacity planning and resource allocation
They are located in Salt Lake City, UT, and offer great insurance benefits, free concerts, discounted ski passes and many career advancement opportunities. Additional details are included below, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, or Information Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline
- 3 yrs Java/J2EE experience under Unix including testing and troubleshooting
- 3 years combined experience in the support and administration of Weblogic servers
- 3-5 years experience in Unix, Linux preferred. Some system administration background is a plus
- Experience and comfort with common network elements such as routers, firewalls, and load balancers
- Solid understanding and be able to demonstrate experience with standard Internet technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, UDP, JDBC, XML,SOAP and Apache
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please send resume to email@example.com