Hiring a iOS Engineer in Salt Lake City
Our client, a world leader in client and employee recognition services and programs, is looking for an iOS Engineer.
With years of business success behind them, our client is poised for continued growth and advancement and is looking for the best of the best to help them attain it. Their success can be attributed to their belief in putting life back into the workplace through individual empowerment, their entrepreneurial culture and their values.
So if you have the drive to be the best, as well as work for the best, plus want to work with the latest technologies, amazing people and get a competitive compensation package with fantastic benefits while doing so, we need to talk.
As an iOS Engineer, you will build large-scale, international, multi-million user web and mobile applications used by many Fortune 100 companies and do it with technologies like Heroku, iOS, Android, Rails and Node.js. So if mobile apps are your thing, we’ve got that.
We need highly skilled iOS engineers who have a passion for creating delightful, useful and usable mobile experiences and a gift for writing clean, standard code.
- Advanced knowledge of iOS and development tools, including Swift
- Experience building and releasing mobile apps in the app store
- Experience building localized and globalized mobile apps
- Strong communication skills
You should be passionate about:
- Building great products
- Working on multi-million user apps
You excel if you:
- Can lead, motivate, and inspire people
- Have worked with REST and JSON
- Have published multiple apps in the app store
- Can write well
- Are proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks
- Are familiar with Git or Svn
- Are familiar with Node.js, Ruby or Python
Please send resume to email@example.com