|Our client, a large, reputable banking institution, is seeking a talented senior level Java J2EE developer to contribute rock solid skills to enhance and support a distributed application which supports the Banking Supervision line of business.
- Formulates concepts and develops solutions using defined user requirements. Works with the customer to clarify and further define requirements, as necessary.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents new systems or enhancements to new or existing systems of moderate complexity and scope, working with common applications designs and specifications, utilizing industry and System standard procedures, products and methodologies.
- Adapts frameworks and best practices established for the project or unit, or by the System or industry.
- Executes performance and stress testing
- May perform other duties as assigned by management or as required by the position.
- Six or more years of proven enterprise application development experience that includes full lifecycle experience designing, coding, and delivering distributed applications.
- Four years of experience working with relational databases (MS-SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) and concepts.
- Three years of experience applying the Unified Modeling Language (UML) standard using a modeling or diagram tool (i.e. Rational Rose, Visio, etc.).
- Three years experience with the Rational Application Developer (RAD) or Eclipse tool.
- Two years of experience developing Web Services.
- Extensive experience developing Web-based implementations using Java and Java EE technologies.
- Experience using Angular,Spring Framework, EJBs, JSPs and XML.
- Experience with ORM JPA.
- In-depth understanding of security concepts and secure coding practices.
- In-depth understanding and demonstrated use of object-oriented design principles.
- In-depth understanding and demonstrated use of Java EE patterns and frameworks.
- Experience with Web model view controller (MVC) frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC.
- Experience working with Application server such as WebSphere, Weblogic or JBOSS.
- Practical experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) tool (i.e. Subversion, Clear Case, etc.).
- Experience with performance engineering.
- Experience with developer testing practices (i.e. JUnit, Cactus, etc) and understands the differences between unit, functional, and system tests.
- Experience with the Unified Process (UP) or agile software development methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal, mentoring and team building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work reliably as part of a larger team.
- Experience supporting a production application.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org