Hiring a Jr. Talent Acquisition Specialist in Murray, UT
Parallel HR Solutions, Inc. is a National recruiting firm seeking career-oriented, intelligent candidates with strong interpersonal skills to recruit for our numerous professional positions.
Our Recruiters work directly with our Account Managers and Recruiting Leads to identify, screen, interview and present qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions.
Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Partner with existing clients to develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates.
- Utilizing Boolean search techniques to source and mine candidates for high volume and niche requisitions.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through screening and interviews
- Negotiate wages, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts and target skill sets
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive environment
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge and get referrals
- 1-3 years’ experience recruiting, preferably in a staffing environment
- Knowledge or interest in Technology field is highly recommended
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Will consider recent college graduates in lieu of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales and customer service-related concepts
Candidates will receive a competitive base salary, commission and a benefits plan including bi-weekly massages, Friday morning breakfasts and quarterly Team outings.
Please send resume to email@example.com