Hiring a Mid-Level C#/.net Developer C2H in Draper, UT
Our client is in search of a .Net Software Engineer for a 6 month contract to hire position.
They are rapidly implementing new projects API-first using ServiceStack with native mobile, NodeJS/AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC reference clients.
The development is in a growth-mode and restructuring process. We have established a friendly and collaborative development environment where all contributions are valued. Innovation and creativity are of paramount importance to take our platforms to the next level. If you want to help refine the processes and technologies that will run a major national company in a constructive, collaborative environment, please apply today.
- Significant and position-appropriate experience in software development, especially C#
- Ability to work cohesively in teams
- Interest in collaboration and pair programming; we all work on problems together
- Visible appetite for technical learning, discussion, and experimentation
- Broad experience across technologies, stacks, and programming languages
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture, APIs, JSON marshalling, etc. (ServiceStack especially desirable)
- Familiarity with dependency injection
- Familiarity with git in controlled workflows with code review and topic branches
- Verifiable history of contribution to open-source projects
- Strong UX skills and a good sense for visual and interaction design
- Background in financial services software
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org