Hiring a Mobile Software Emgineer in Daraper, UT
Our client, a global leader in technology security, has a unique opportunity available to make real and innovative contributions to next generation security solutions for mobile devices. If you enjoy working on both interesting and challenging problems on cutting-edge mobile technologies, then we’d like to meet you.
We have an immediate opening for a Software Engineer to join their client and mobility development team delivering Internet security solutions to mobile devices. In this position, the engineer will design, develop and maintain mobile solutions that are part of the client’s SaaS (Security as a Service) Cloud offering. A qualified candidate will have a passion for mobile technology; understand how mobile applications operate and are structured and how customers use them. The team will be designing solutions on various platforms including iOS and Android. Additionally, this position will offer the opportunity to contribute to other areas within the development group to meet the ever expanding need for mobile protection.
As a member of this team you will…
• Participate in the design and implementation of next generation endpoint mobile solutions. The ideal candidate must enjoy learning and working with new technologies as solutions expand to new markets.
• Contribute to sustaining activities as needed. This requires strong problem analysis, resolution design and implementation skills along with excellent collaboration and communication skills with peers and other development teams, support and QA.
• Work closely with your peers on all aspects of the development life cycle including solutions design, functional specifications and test planning needs and activities.
• Broad practical software development experience in C/C++ and Java
• Strong understanding of physical and logical network design, TCP/IP, and networking protocols
• Hands-on experience with Apple iOS, Android or Windows Mobile preferred
• Experience in Cloud systems is a strong plus
• Seasoned judgment to select approaches which optimize customer needs, business concerns and technical constraints
• Proven ability to utilize creative thinking to solve complex engineering problems
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor or Master’s in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of object-orientated design and development experience
• 2+ years mobile device development experience preferred
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org