Hiring a Production Developer in New York, NY
Interested in finding a home with a company that has never had a lay-off in 35 years and is a leader in providing information, analytics and technology to the commercial real estate and banking industries? Look no further than our dynamic client who is looking for a production developer.
The responsibilities of this position are heavily weighted on data driven and database applications. They are looking for an expert in DB/SQL with an application developer background in any language – and that would be open and willing to learning Perl. This is a great opportunity to expand your skill set in an extremely stable environment.
Background and experience:
– strong programming fundamentals
– demonstrated knowledge of OOP preferably in C# or Perl.
– demonstrated knowledge of SQL – strong basic SQL
– very motivated to develop high level Perl, C# and SQL code including stored procedures, UDFs
– must be interested in working with very large quantity of data
– strong problem solving skills
– knowledge of scripting on Windows and Linux.
– acquaintance with version control, MS office products, db drivers, unit testing a plus
– very good communication and documentation skills
– 3-5 years experience preferred
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org