Hiring a Project Manager in Sandy, UT
Our client is a Salesforce consulting and development firm that helps businesses integrate, innovate, and incorporate cloud based business solutions. They are a young, quickly-growing company with a new, fresh perspective on the industry that provides a one-of-a-kind environment and opportunity.
We are looking for eager, talented individuals to join their sales team, where each member of the team plays a vital and active role.
The Project Manager will independently plan and lead a wide variety of projects across a number of functional areas. Manage the entire project development process from scope development, ROI analysis, budget preparation, work plan development, and day-to-day management. Ensure projects come in on time and under budget. Help lead and or support weekly team meetings to ensure steady progress is made. Independently work to resolve internal conflicts and issues and escalate as needed.
- Originate, plan and execute projects designed to assist in the accomplishment of division or department objectives
- Define project objectives and requirements necessary to structure a project or activity
- Develop and drive integrated project plans, aligning project tactics with project strategy
- Plan, schedule, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements
- Participate on and/or lead high performance project teams which includes motivating all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
- Manage projects within established scope, schedule, and budget
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity
- Direct quality control review of project deliverables to ensure requirements are met. Integrate learning into process.
- The nature and scope of projects may change frequently depending on needs of business
As a project manager you should have experience managing complex projects in a high tech environment including knowledge of and experience with change management models. Our project managers have strong relationship building experience, process focused, results driven and comfortable tracking and reporting clear metrics and KPI’s.
- Outstanding organizational skills, including ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently.
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Independent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong skills in the strategic development and management of projects including the ability to develop and shift plans to adjust to rapidly changing Management priorities and technologies.
- Strong logical and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple diverse projects.
- A results oriented individual comfortable working against aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage work done through others.
- A positive attitude, patience, and persistence especially when working across departments.
Please send resume to email@example.com