Hiring a Ruby on Rails Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
Our client, a world leader in client and employee recognition services and programs, is looking for an Ruby on Rails Engineer.
With years of business success behind them, our client is poised for continued growth and advancement and is looking for the best of the best to help them attain it. Their success can be attributed to their belief in putting life back into the workplace through individual empowerment, their entrepreneurial culture and their values.
So if you have the drive to be the best, as well as work for the best, plus want to work with the latest technologies, amazing people and get a competitive compensation package with fantastic benefits while doing so, we need to talk
Our client is actively adopting the practice of separating front-end and back-end processing across their application stack and the Ruby on Rails engineer is responsible for creating the services required to feed our Front-End apps that span the web, mobile, voice and any other great ideas we come up with.
Our Ruby on Rails Engineers work closely with Technical Program Managers, Product Managers, Front-End Engineers, Mobile Engineers, QA Engineers and others to do the following:
- Creates domain and web services using Ruby on Rails and other technologies for deployment in the cloud
- Defines, creates and maintains the data structures required to feed these services including relational and NoSQL products such as PostgreSQL and Cassandra
- Ensure 100% code coverage by automated testing — we take test-driven development seriously here
- Clearly understand business objectives and customer needs
- Design, build and deliver solutions that will meet and often exceed the objectives and needs
- Help define and execute standards and practices that enable our development teams to do this as quickly and effectively as possible
- Foster an environment that attracts, empowers and retains technical people of the highest caliber
Applying candidates must have each of the following:
- Great experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Strong technical depth and breadth in service development
- Deep knowledge of data management issues including storage, secure transmission, encryption and transactions
- Comfortable with continuous deployment
- A passion for delivering a bullet-proof services infrastructure
- A craving for high performance code
- Keeps it as simple as possible
Please send resume to email@example.com