Hiring a SalesForce Business Consultant (Architect) in Sandy, UT
Our client is a Salesforce consulting and development firm that helps businesses integrate, innovate, and incorporate cloud based business solutions. They are a young, quickly-growing company with a new, fresh perspective on the industry that provides a one-of-a-kind environment and opportunity. They are looking for eager, talented individuals to join their sales team, where each member of the team plays a vital and active role.
This is an incredibly dynamic client-facing position, where you work one-on-one with an Account Executive to scope, architect, and deliver professional service solutions to fortune 500 companies.
- Create clear deliverables and solid solutions in an organized SOW
- Maintain and develop relationships with key partners contacts
- Schedule, document, and organize all communications within Salesforce.com
- Retain knowledge of Salesforce professional services to successfully present and sell prospects
- Properly demonstrate and present custom solutions based on the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
- Travel and present company products and services as needed (minimal)
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in professional service sales, strong Salesforce background, is tech savvy, loves working in a startup environment, and is self-motivated. This is a dynamic client-facing role in which you collaborate and interact with prospective customers and internal teams to generate new business and build a B2B client portfolio. You will be held accountable to attainable, clear KPI’s. You should have a strong consultative sales approach and a passion for the industry, acting as a trusted adviser throughout the sales cycle. An ideal candidate will have exceptional social skills, bringing diversity, energy, and cohesiveness to our team at large.
- Strong consulting background
- Strong Salesforce market knowledge
- Willingness to progress and adapt with a fast paced business
- Goal-oriented with superior work ethic
- Self-motivated, ambitious attitude
- Effectively communicate over the phone, through email, and face-to-face
- Strong presentation and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management, negotiation, and territory/vertical skills
- Possesses follow-up skills with the ability to respond under pressure
Please send resume to email@example.com