Hiring a SalesForce Consultant in Sandy, UT
Our client, a cutting-edge firm that is passionate about revolutionizing business workflow and efficiency for global organizations, is looking for a Salesforce Consultant.
The Salesforce Consultants are tasked with facilitating requirements development sessions to gain an understanding of our customer’s current state processes and technology in the CRM space, and supporting implementation work that follows. The Consultant will elicit current state pain points, and uncover gaps in CRM best practices. From the session output, the Consultant will work with their delivery team to design a future state solution and be responsible for its approval and decomposition into user stories. When appropriate, they will also produce more detailed supporting materials such as business cases, business process diagrams, wireframes and other context diagrams.
As a Certified Salesforce Consultant, the Consultant should efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and present implementation needs and options confidently. The Consultant presents complex information equally well to a C-level audience or a developer community. The Consultant has hands on experience implementing Safesforce.com functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which include the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using salesforce.com in some of the following areas:
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce.com Communities and Mobile
- Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
- Salesforce.com’s Apex programming language
- 2+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level
- Salesforce Admin Certification Required, additional certifications requested in the first 60 days of employment.
- Preferred experience with multiple companies using the force.com platform in either administrator or consulting roles.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and force.com platform functionality required. Preferred experience with Communities, Data.com, Work.com, and other Salesforce products
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services is a plus