Hiring a SEM Analyst in Coconut Grove, FL
Our client is a leading Education Technology company focused on English language learning for the Latin American and U.S. Hispanic markets. The company was founded in 2007 to reinvent the way to teach English online, to meet the needs of busy working professionals. The platform offers on-demand content as well as personalized, live classes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with teachers who are all native English speakers. Students enjoy a unique, practical and fun learning experience that caters to their own schedule and pace.
Our client has offered its online English classes to over 400,000 students all over Latin America – including Brazil – and to the Spanish-speaking community in the United States. It has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, CNN en Español, NBC, and many Latin American media outlets. The company has raised $120M in funding – the third highest in Ed Tech history and has been named by PitchBook (2014) as the fifth most valuable Ed Tech company in the world.
Our Client is working hard to be a best-in-class employer, with work-life balance policies, a culture of promoting within, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits, which include flexible hours and unlimited PTO.
Our client is seeking innovative, creative, and enthusiastic Digital Marketing professionals with extensive SEM experience, to join the Online Marketing team at our headquarters office in Coconut Grove, FL. In this role, you will be able to leverage your internet and marketing skills to develop, execute, and optimize search campaigns. Key tasks will include search campaign generation / implementation, keyword research, development & analysis, identifying and capitalizing on search marketing trends and messaging key trends and insights to internal account teams and external client contacts.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, Bing, and other search engines
- Utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (CPA, CPL)
- Actively test and analyze key words, copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume
- Lead weekly reporting calls for clients, including communicating key metrics, goal attainment and optimization opportunities
- Aggressively drive strategic direction on all aspects of managed accounts, including testing roadmaps quarterly, planning initiatives and business opportunity identification and implementation
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall search performance efficiency
- Set and manage expectation of client and internal teams
- Provide consistent and effective support to Senior Managers on forecasting and new business opportunities
- Must be based in Coconut Grove, FL office and work authorization in the U.S. is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Advanced Experience in working in and managing bid optimization platforms (Dart Search, Kenshoo, Marin, SearchForce)
- Deep experience leveraging site analytics programs for SEM analysis / insights (Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics, Unica)
- At least 4 years of online advertising experience is required
- At least 2-4 years of experience working with relevant search engine toolsets on pay-for-performance search products is required
- Possess the proven ability to understand customer needs, generate creative solutions, and build on-going relationships
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills to measure the success of the SEM programs and to expand upon that success
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email, and in writing.
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude including advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumif)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
Please send resumes to David.firstname.lastname@example.org