Hiring a Sharepoint Developer in Draper, UT
Our client, a leading business process integration and managed services company, is now looking for highly motivated and driven consultants to join their growing team of SharePoint Consultants.
In this role, you will play a key role in helping the client continue to grow by staying abreast of current and breaking technologies and market trends. As contributors of the organization, you are often working with client’s onsite and current team members to completed assigned projects on time.
SharePoint Consultants will implement and develop the latest asp.net technologies including SharePoint 2013 and Office 365. Candidate must have solid understanding and production experience in analyzing, developing, and deploying solutions using .Net technologies. This includes a strong technology focus on portals and enterprise application integration using .Net based architectures including XML, SOAP, Web Services, and business productivity applications.
- Experience with client side web services
- Experience with web services such as: SOAP, REST, WCF
- 3-5 years of C# experience
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative and self-guided work
- Must be willing to work diligently to meet deliverable deadlines
- Demonstrate strong desire to develop new technical knowledge and professional skills on a continual basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
ADDITIONAL SKILLS PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience acting as a consultant
- Experience with infrastructure such as AD, Exchange, Lync
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org