Hiring a Software Developer l in Salt Lake City, UT
July 15th, 2015
Our cutting edge client is a leader in the E-Commerce world and puts an emphasis on hiring passionate production developers and surrounding them with all of the tools and resources needed to be successful including engagement with regular hackathons and engineering meet-ups. If you are a highly skilled production developer interested in working on critical enterprise and web applications, and/or infrastructure – then we need to hear from you.
Candidates must have at least 1 year of professional development experience and a Masters degree in Computer Science or engineering. They value intelligence, creativity, quality, technical leadership, and a strong interest to learn.
They are located in Salt Lake City, UT, and offer great insurance benefits, free concerts, discounted ski passes and many career advancement opportunities. Additional details are included below, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and programming
- Experience with Java SE 5.0
- SQL experience
- Must have at least 1 year of professional work experience
- Must have a Masters degree in Computer Science or engineering
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM), especially Hibernate
- Experience using web presentation technologies such as JSP, JSF, Ajax, Jamon, Velocity, or FreeMarker
- Use of web container technologies, especially Tomcat
- Use of IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience building unit tests, especially using JUnit
- Experience using Source control systems like SVN or CVS
- XML and related technologies such as XSD, JAXB, XSLT, etc.
- Experience working with large databases and systems
- Experience with web services, especially using the REST style
- Development on Linux
- Experience with Maven
- Database schema definition
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org