Hiring a Sr. Java Developer in Salt Lake City, UT
Our Client is looking for talented developers of all experience levels. They want people who have enterprise development experience (preferred) working on big data problems (or a desire to) for the ingestion of natural language processing. They are primarily a java shop, but understand that good developers come from all walks of development. So, rather than spew a few paragraphs about motivation, looking for team players, and jump starting your career, lets leave it at if you are wanting to work on a modern big data technology stack, lets talk!
Our Client is the largest customer experience management company in the world for the retail & food/hospitality verticals.
If you’re a backend, frontend, or a fullstack developer, and you like what you’ve heard; get in touch with us today and lets talk!
A summary of technologies our client uses
- JEE Stack: Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Web Frameworks: AngularJS, Bootstrap, jquery
- Databases: MongoDB, SQL Server, Vertica, ActiveMQ
- Platforms: CentOS, Windows, MacOSX
- Other stuff
- Sentiment Analysis
- IBM Watson Content Analytics & UIMA
- EHCache, Redis, MongoDB Caching technologies
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)