Hiring a Sr. PHP Developer in Austin, TX
Our cutting edge client is a global mobile payments leader with a patent for their secure mobile wallet that they built on cloud based technology. They help nearly 2 billion people around the world, who carry mobile phones but do not have bank accounts, with a platform that provides alternative services at low affordable fees. If you are a PHP Developer then apply here and be part of the mission. See additional details below and apply!
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS or other related or equivalent experience in Software Development/Engineering.
- PHP development for mobile commerce, mobile payments, banking, retail or fintech products
- Contribute to design, architecture, process and development practices in PaaS/SaaS environment
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban) best practices: sprint planning, estimating, and retrospectives
- Working knowledge of the mobile commerce ecosystem and technology; including wallet platforms, campaign management platforms, loyalty, rewards, cloud solutions, etc.
- Software Development fundamentals in algorithms, design patterns, and problem solving
- Lead code reviews, mentor Jr devs to maintain unit test coverage and code documentation
- Design and implement features for new and existing products, APIs, platforms and frameworks
Please send resume to email@example.com