Hiring a Sr. Salesforce Engineer in Midvale, UT
Our client, a pioneer in customer interaction and contact center software, is looking for a Salesforce Engineer (Corporate). The Sr. Salesforce Engineer (Corporate) designs, develops, tests, and maintains the corporate IT software systems. Key responsibilities include all tiers of the corporate back-office technology, including (but not limited to) design and development of web, server, and system software products and features, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes. The Sr. Software Engineer will analyze business problems and develop software solutions to support a telecommunications company. The position will work in a team environment and provide technical knowledge and expertise to other team members.
This is What You’ll Get To Do:
- Work with business units and business analysts to define business problems and design solutions
- Maintain billing system using Info Script (A proprietary 3rd party scripting language)
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Create flow charts, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, and other technical documentation as needed
- Code and test projects, create test plans, and perform unit testing
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed.
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
- Develop and configuration add-on/complimentary software to our Salesforce CRM, including but not limited to BigMachines and CastIron.
- Design and implement SQL Server solutions as a backend for internal applications
- Support internal applications, 3rd party applications, and business processes including being on call as needed.
- Work on multiple projects at a time
- Comply with SOX regulations
Successful Candidates Will Have The Following:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, business Information Systems or related field Or, equivalent work/school experience.
- 6+ years experience in a related field
- 5+ years of software development
- 4+ years of C# or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of SQL Server or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of server software development
- 2+ years of web software development
- Working Knowledge of object oriented software design and design patterns
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical people
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Working Knowledge of Agile development processes
- Experience in Telecommunications
- Oracle Development Experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Developer
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with billing systems, call centers, cloud software, and integrations
- BigMachines Administration
Please send resume to email@example.com