Hiring a Sr. SalesForce Software Engineer Corp-C# in Midvale, UT
Our client, a pioneer in customer interaction and contact center software, is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Engineer who is passionate about working in an agile group of engineers and has a vast knowledge of the Force.com platform. The Sr. Salesforce Engineer will be able to leverage Salesforce.com’s ever expanding technology platform to deliver complex business solutions.
Key responsibilities include building solutions using a variety of Salesforce.com technologies including (but not limited to) design and development of VisualForce pages, Apex classes and triggers, Email Services, customized Console Apps, Lightning Apps, thorough unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes. The Sr. Salesforce Engineer (Corporate) will analyze business problems and develop Salesforce.com CRM solutions to support a highly successful software company. A successful candidate will work in a collaborative team environment interacting daily with QA, Database Administration, Project Management, and Network and Systems teams, while sharing technical knowledge and expertise with other team members.
As a Salesforce Engineer II, a typical day might include the following:
- Develop, enhance, and improve Salesforce.com CRM as part of an agile team.
- Work with business units and business analysts to define business problems and design solutions
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform stability and accessibility
- Create flow charts, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, and other technical documentation as needed
- Code and test, create test plans, and perform unit testing using Apex
To land this gig you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 5+ years experience in software development
- 2+ yrs SalesForce Development experience (Certification preferred)
- Experience with C# or equivalent experience
- Experience with SoQL Server or equivalent experience
- Preferred experience with web software development in ASP.NET Web Forms or MVC
- Working knowledge of object oriented software design and design patterns
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical people
- Working knowledge of Agile development processes
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and excited to learn new technologies as needed
- Experience in Telecommunications
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with billing systems, call centers, cloud software, and integrations
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, and T-SQL
Please send resume to email@example.com