Hiring a Sr. Software Engineer C# ASP .NET C++
Our client, a pioneer in customer interaction and contact center software, is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer.
The Sr. Software Engineer designs, develops, tests and maintains the software platform. Key responsibilities include all tiers of our client’s technology, including (but not limited to) design and development of the client’s products and features, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work as a member of an agile team to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, Flex/ActionScript, C++
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Leads team or mentors other developers as needed.
- Provides critical technical capabilities to the team and evangelizes those skills to others.
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed.
To Land This Gig You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 6+ years experience in software development
- Well established technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the following software languages: C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Experience with developing window services, window clients and multi-threaded software.
- Experience with TCP/IP socket communication
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Working knowledge of design patterns or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of object oriented software design.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalen
- Experience with WCF, Flex/ActionScript, C++, Delphi
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with automation/testing tools
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development process
- Experience(s) as a technical or team lead or equivalent experience
- Experience with telecommunications/telephony
- Experience with call centers