Hiring a Sr. Software Engineer Cloud Security in Columbus, OH
Our client, a pioneer in customer interaction and contact center software, is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer (Cloud Security).
The Sr. Software Engineer designs, develops, tests and maintains our client’s cloud security platform. Key responsibilities include all tiers of the client’s technology, including (but not limited to) design and development of cloud security platform, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and driving the Security Development Lifecycle within an agile development processes.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work as a member of an agile team to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, Flex/ActionScript, C++
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Leads team or mentors other developers as needed.
- Provides critical technical capabilities to the team and evangelizes those skills to others.
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed.
To Land This Gig You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 6+ years experience in software development
- Well established technical problem-solving skills
- Experience with C# and/or .NET languagesExperienced with .NET Framework security and identity models
- Expertise in identity protocols such as SAML, OAuth, OpenID, WS-Security, etc…
- Experienced with Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, and Cloud SecurityFamiliarity with developing Cloud Technologies (Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Proficient with X.509 certificates, certificate chains and signatures
- Strong understanding of encryption, PKI, and key management
- Experienced with driving the Security Development Lifecycle
- Knowledgeable about common security flaws
- Working knowledge of unit testing or TDD
- Desire to work in a fast past environment
- Experience with WCF, WebAPI, Windows Service Bus, or RabbitMQ
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Experience as a technical or team lead
- Experience with telecommunications/telephony
- Experience with call centers