Hiring a Sr. Software Engineer in Draper, UT
Our client, a global leader in vision and eyesight eCommerce, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for providing technology direction leadership in the analysis, design, development, and delivery of company software applications and infrastructure.
- Participate in all aspects of software development including requirements analysis, task estimation and sizing, technical investigation, software design and implementation, testing, and deployment
- Follow Agile/ XP development methodology and ensure compliance within group
- Work closely with other business departments within the company
- Troubleshoot production issues and work effectively with other team members to identify and address problems
- Estimate and meet assigned development goals and target delivery dates
- Experience programming with C#/.Net in an n-tier environment (3.5 and above is preferred)
- Experience with Single Page Applications and responsive
- Must be detail oriented along with strong analytical ability
- Must have an understanding of object oriented design
- Must have ability to quickly learn new skills and systems
- Works full time with varying shifts, primary schedule may be between 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Flexibility to work Saturday, Sundays and holidays based on business needs
- Perform on-call duties when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or similar field and/ or 5 or more years’ experience
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures, Web Services, WCF and multi-tier distributed systems.
- Experience with Object Oriented languages such as C# or Java
- Experience with TDD and Unit Testing
- Experience with React.js is highly preferred
- Experience with Demandware is highly preferred
- Experience WebAPI and ASP.Net is highly preferred
- Experience with RESTful services is highly preferred
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Experience with HTML, CSS, XSLT
Please send resume to email@example.com