Hiring a Sr. Software Engineer in Midvale, UT
Key responsibilities include building solutions using a variety of Microsoft technologies including (but not limited to) design and development of web sites, building windows services, system software products and features, thorough unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes. The Sr. Software Engineer will analyze business problems and develop software solutions to support a highly successful software company. A successful candidate will work in a collaborative team environment interacting daily with QA, Database Administration, Project Management, and Network and Systems teams, while sharing technical knowledge and expertise with other team members.
As a Sr. Software Engineer (Corporate), a Typical Day Might Look Like the Following:
- Develop, enhance, and improve software as part of an agile team.
- Design and develop databases, tables, stored procedures, and triggers for MS SQL Server using: T-SQL on SQL 2014
- Work with business units and business analysts to define business problems and design solutions
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform stability and accessibility
- Create flow charts, data flow diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, and other technical documentation as needed
- Code and test projects, create test plans, and perform unit testing using: Nunit, Moq
- Develop, integrate, and configure add-on/complimentary software to our SalesForce and SharePoint
To Land This Gig You’ll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or, equivalent work/school experience.
- 6+ years experience in a related field
- 5+ years of software development
- 4+ years of C# or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of SQL Server or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of server software development
- 2+ years of web software development
- Working Knowledge of object oriented software design and design patterns
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical people
- Working Knowledge of Agile development processes
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and excited to learn new technologies as needed.
- Experience in Telecommunications
- SalesForce Development
- Azure Experience
- SharePoint Development
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), or other Source Control or Build Management tools
- Experience with billing systems, call centers, cloud software, and integrations a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com