Hiring a Systems Administrator in Salt Lake City, UT
February 11th, 2016
Our client, a pioneer in customer interaction and contact center software, is looking for a System Administrator.
- Primarily responsible for global systems performance and availability. Manage design, implementation and maintenance of Windows/Linux global cloud-based servers infrastructure
- Create, maintain and communicate computing and network standards, procedures and policies. Create and maintain technical documentation, diagrams and standard operating procedures.
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment and evaluate the impact of changes or additions to the environment.
- Provides a support structure for related departments and assists in the deployment of new technologies or products as needed.
- Acts as a local expert for areas of domain and network expertise.
- Applies strong analysis, research and problem-solving skills across a wide array of systems and situations, including those which may be unfamiliar, in order to address critical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience required. MSCA, MCSE or CCNA required
- 4+ years of experience in Windows Server administration preferable in cloud-based service delivery environments
- 2+ years managing Linux based platforms
- 2+ years managing largely distributed virtualized environments preferable using VMware.
- Extensive experience managing SAN/NAS platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Domains, Active Directory, DNS
- Experience using imaging software Foundation in Layer-2 and Layer-3 switching
- Excellent “client-centric” communication skills
- Experience with Cassandra (or other NoSQL Databases), Docker and AWS
- Experience with Chef and Puppet
- Experience with Enterprise Data and Voice Networks in a Cloud Environment
Please send resumes to mahe @parallelhr.com