Hiring a Tech Lead/Architect- Financial Service OFSAA in Warren, NJ
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 6-10 years of experience in IT
• At least 6 years of experience in technology, enterprise and solutions Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.
• At least 4 years’ experience in OFSAA Technical areas covering OFSAAI and frameworks Data Integrator, Metadata Management, PR2 , Batches , Security Management etc.
• At least 3 years of experience in end to end project execution of OFSAA Basel II/Basel III & Basel Analytics and Federal Reserve – Risk Regulatory reporting
• Skilled in analysis and design of Data model/Database and Business Intelligence applications/Data Warehousing.
• Data preparation for Basel Approaches (standardized, IRB)
• Well-versed with OFSAA Business metadata – datasets, Hierarchies, Measures, Cubes and Dimensions.
• Exposure to Credit Data Warehouse, Analytics (for parameter estimation, RWA calculation, economic capital)
• Exposure in Unix/Linux, Oracle PL SQL, Java ,Erwin, OBIEE,
• Ability to understand and convert the functional requirements to technical specifications and dimensional analytics and configure in RRF
• Customer orientation and customer facing skills
Please send resume to email@example.com