Hiring a Technology FTC Technology infrastructure CES Agent #36589 in Salt Lake City, UT
Job Summary & Responsibilities
• To handle Customer’s query or problem over phone.
• Take ownership of all the calls coming into Service Desk.
• Periodically updating calls/customer as required.
• Provide timely resolution and effective documentation.
• Proactive and logical thinking in resolving problems.
• Make judgement as to when the problem has to be escalated. Follow-up on the calls to ensure that the user is updated and close it once the solution to provided.
• 2+ years of experience in Technical Support field in Enterprise environment.
• Candidate should have sound technical knowledge, troubleshooting skills and support experience on following:
• Windows platform in Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
• Networking, LAN , WAN, Corporate enterprise domain infrastructure environment.
• Widows Desktop and Server Operating system.
• Windows Active Directory
• MS Outlook
• Good understanding on the MS Office products such as Word , Excel, Power point etc.
• Should have at least basic concept knowledge of Citrix/VM Ware/Virtualization.
• Should be a very good team player, collaborative, self learner and self motivated.
• Must have a good understanding of English and good communication skills.
• Should have customer handling skills.
• Flexibility to work on 24/7 shifts.
• Expertise of Citrix/VM Ware/Virtualization would be added advantage.
• Preferably exposure to multi culture environment.
Please send resume to email@example.com