Hiring a Test Architect in Austin, TX
Are you ready to be one of the architects that will help push forward an entire companies’ quality assurance procedures and practices? Are you ready to have direct impact on the next generation of casino gaming? If so, then becoming a Test Architect on our client’s Platform team is for you! You will help design and build tools and test automation that will be used for a wide variety of software technologies. You will interact and meet with teams from Las Vegas; Sydney, Australia; India and more!
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Strong testing, debugging, and test methodology
- 9+ years of commercial design and testing experience
- Great communication skills
- Strong C/C++ development skills (C# experience a plus!)
- Experience designing and developing a modern test framework / harness with the capability to be used in a multithreaded environment
- Willing to travel on occasion to work with test organizations in other Aristocrat offices
- Minimum 2 years Online Service testing experience. More than 2 years a definite plus!
- More than 2 years Online Service and Mobile Application testing a definite plus!
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
If this sounds like you and you want to work in a fast paced, rewarding environment then don’t wait to contact us!
About our client:
Our client is a leading global provider of gaming solutions. We provide products and services to over ninety countries around the world. They design and develop a diverse range of products and services including electronic gaming machines, interactive video terminal systems, electronic tables and casino management systems.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org