Hiring a UX Interaction Designer in Midvale, UT
Our client, a pioneer in customer interaction and contact center software, is looking for a UX Interation Designer. As a member of the User Experience team you will be mentored and given tasks that will hone those Interaction instincts. As the Junior Interaction Designer you will learn methodologies and build skill sets that will help you grow into an expert-level interaction designer. You will assist Team Leads in defining top tier cloud-based software. With a skilled team of driven UX professionals, you will be given the opportunity to be a team contributor, group collaborator and product innovator.
This Is What You’ll Get To Do
- Rapid visualization (sketching, paper prototyping, story boarding)
- Create flow charts, site maps, content inventory, information architecture
- Effectively communicate with Team Leads
- Create motion studies
- Knowledge of the UX process
- Engage with team members in critiques and pin-ups
- Document interaction models for development’s consumption
- Explore multiple concepts for new features
- Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
Successful Candidates Will Have The Following:
- Bachelor’s degree in User Experience Design or related field or related work experience required.
- 0 – 1 + years of User Experience Design
- Basic Understanding of software development
- Basic understanding of CSS and HTML principles
- Ability to assist in field/remote research using various methodologies
- Basic knowledge of the UX process
- Creative Cloud, Sketch, Balsamiq or other wireframing tools
- Interactive Prototyping Software (UX Pin, Axure)
- Microsoft Office
- Portfolio displaying examples of sketches, wireframes, interaction models and final visuals
- Contact center experience with multi-channel routing and IVR/Self Service.
- Advanced degree in Business, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology or ergonomics.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org