Hiring an Investment Advisor-VP (Arbor) Hunter/Farmer in Ann Arbor, MI
Our client, one of the fastest growing investment advisory businesses in the country, is looking for an Investment Advisor – VP to help them keep up with unprecedented demand as they continue to lead the nation in offering unbiased, fee-based investment advisory services to the mass affluent…not just the very wealthy. This niche market is barely tapped giving their advisors tremendous opportunity for growth within a stable, well established and growing company.
This is YOUR opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing investment advisory firms in the country!
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll enjoy an objective, conflict-free model centered around the client
- A high demand product for the mass affluent ($50k+, and not just the ultra-high net worth investor) enabling you more opportunities with more clients for more sales
- Top tier training, strategic marketing and back office support
- Your efforts count – they are a pay for performance culture so your efforts pay you
As an investment advisor with our client, you will be able to focus on your clients, their investment needs, and the long lasting relationship that helps them achieve their investment goals.
They provide advisors with proprietary sales and investment methodology, the strength of a dedicated research department, and significant back office support. In addition to your prospecting efforts, as an advisor of our client, you will also receive leads generated by national marketing activities through mass media directly targeted at mass affluent clientele to assist their advisors grow their client base.
Headquartered in the Nation’s Heartland, our client has thousands of clients and manages more than $9 billion in assets under management through 100+ offices across the United States.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 4+ years experience in a client-facing financial advisor/sales position
- A deep understanding of the financial market and a passion to work in the field
- Financial services background
- Series 65 licensing or a combination of the Series 7 or 66
- Clean U-4
- Strong sales and closing skills (hunter)
- Experience in relationship building and retention of clients (farmer)
- A business background, with management skills and experience with staff
- A passion for investments and a desire to serve the client
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org