Hiring an ios Applications Software Developer in Salt Lake City, UT
Our cutting edge client is a leader in the E-Commerce world and puts an emphasis on hiring passionate engineers and surrounding them with all of the tools and resources needed to be successful including engagement with regular hackathons and engineering meet-ups. If you are a highly skilled Java developer interested in working on critical enterprise and web applications, and/or infrastructure – then we need to hear from you.
They are located in Salt Lake City, UT, and offer great insurance benefits, free concerts, discounted ski passes and many career advancement opportunities. Additional details are included below, we look forward to hearing from you!
Our client is looking for highly skilled mobile iOS developers to work on highly reliable systems that can handle huge loads. Candidates should have 2 years or more professional iOS software development experience, preferably using a Java-based backend, and at least a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. We value intelligence, creativity, quality, technical leadership, and a strong interest to learn. You will work closely with a dynamic team of developers who all share a common goal: building highly reliable systems that can handle huge loads without breaking a sweat.
- Good understanding of UIKit framework. UIView animation.
- Experience with Core Animation and Cocoa2d (nice to have).
- Auto layout.
- Have their own apps in their app store apart from their work.
- Good understanding of Objective-c and Swift.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design and performance tuning.
- Experience with Unit testing.
- Good to have experience on different framework on iOS ecosystem, ex. CoreData, Foundation.
- Good understanding of Network library and threading.
- Should be working on iOS for last 2 years.
- Experience building web-services using the REST style, preferably using a Java-based backend.
- Strong Linux/Unix skills.
- Experience working in a Web-based eCommerce technology environment.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with SQL Databases (Oracle preferred)
Please send resume to email@example.com